// SILHOUETTE’S //
These Silhouettes are perfect for remembering you little one at a certain age, highlighting all their little features.
You will receive a 10”x8” print on 300gsm Linen Card Stock.
Once you place your order, I will send you an email asking you your child’s first and middle names (last name will be written if they don’t have a middle name) and their age at the time of the photo taken. I will also ask you for your photo you’d like me to replicate into the Silhouette. If the photo does not meet the below requirements, I will ask you to re-submit a new photo.
Contact me for any custom portraits. I.e. family silhouettes, pets etc.
What Kind of Photo should you submit?
I hand draw each portrait, so your help initially to get the perfect photo of your person, is so important!
A high-quality photo is very important, I capture as much from the photo you send through to make them as realistic and true to the person as possible. Low quality = less true.
Tips for a great profile photo:
- Stand eye level with the person you are photographing. Make sure their face is fully turned so you can see only one of their eyes.
- Is the photo showing the entire face? Nothing should be cut off in the photo (i.e. Back of the head, top of the head, the neck)
- A closed mouth is my preference as it’s classic. But in the end, it’s totally up to you!
- Its best to have the child look straight forward so their neckline is natural. Having someone stand in front of them, holding up a toy, is always helpful.
- Are you happy with how the hair looks? Is there a random flyaway that you would rather I not incorporate into the piece? Please let me know ahead of time.
- Please pull the hair up into a bun or plait. It looks by far the best as a finished product.
- Profile photos should be taken against a solid wall or backdrop if you have a baby. However, if they are not in front of a solid wall, that’s okay as long as the image in clear and not blurry.
- Send through a picture of the highest quality you can. You can use your phone, verses a camera, but make sure you’re taking it during the day with good lighting.
WHEN PURCHASING AN ORIGINAL, CUSTOM ARTWORK FROM A LEESHA EAREA, PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING –
- No changes can be made to the work once it has been completed.
- By confirming your purchase, you are agreeing to these terms and to the style and skill of Leesha Earea to create a piece like what is represented in her portfolio.
COMMISSIONED / CUSTOM WORK -
- I would love to create a custom painting or stationery set for you! Simply contact me with your requests and ideas and we can work out exactly what you’re after so I can make it perfect for you.
- A non-refundable payment of 100% of the purchase price + shipping will be required before any work begins on ALL ARTWORKS.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for your piece to be completed, with longer waiting times possible depending on pending orders which have already been received. If you wish to have your item put ahead in the queue, to accommodate a deadline, please contact me prior to ordering and I will inform you of any additional fees that may apply.
- Custom pieces require a longer timeframe to be completed!
- All wedding stationery will be carefully packaged to protect from shipping damage. Wooden & Chalkboard signage will be wrapped in bubble wrap to avoid scratches and marks.
- PLEASE NOTE: all my items are intended for inside use only, one off outside use is permitted, however, extended periods of time in the weather will deteriorate items. Please aim to keep away from water always and sunlight for extended periods of time.
- Little Green Leaf is not held responsible for any wear or tear on items once they have been received by the client.
SHIPPING INFORMATION –
- Domestic (Australian) Shipping– All items will be shipped via Australia Post.
- Please note that all shipments with a value of or over $150 and over will be sent via Insured/Resisted Post and will require a signature upon delivery, however delivery cannot be sent to a Post Office Box.
- If you require additional Postage Insurance up to the value of your order, please email me to enquire as to how much this additional fee will be, and if you would like to go ahead with it, I will invoice you separately.
- International Shipping– International Shipping is not available on wooden Items!
- Items are shipped via Australia Post Priority International Mail depending on package size. Transit time can vary depending on destination. Whenever possible a tracking number will be provided. Currently only a select number of countries offer tracking from start to finish.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: International buyers are responsible for all Customs Charges, Taxes & Additional Postal Fees that may be incurred in your country
SHIPPING TIMES –
- All Pre-Made Items (non-custom) will be shipped within 5-7 business days after your order has been confirmed, unless otherwise notified. EXCLUDING WEDDING ITEMS!!!
- For all Custom/Commissioned Pieces, they will be shipped once they are finished. Please check specified production times for each item before purchasing. Usually 5-7 Business days.
- While packages generally arrive MUCH sooner, I allow the post office up to 2 weeks for Domestic delivery and up to 4-5 weeks for International delivery before submitting a report for non-delivery. In the unfortunate, but rare, event that an item is lost in transit or fails to be delivered please CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY for further information on how to proceed.
- SHIPPING UPGRADES– Do you need your order sooner? No worries! Shipping upgrades are available upon request. Please contact me prior to making a purchase, to be certain that I can accommodate your deadline.
- Is this a gift? If so, no it is not a problem for me to ship your order directly to the Giftee, and can include a personal note from you as well. Just send me an email with your personalized message.
- Your patience is greatly appreciated – and at times, the postal service can be very unpredictable, so please remember that shipping around any public holiday can be slow so Priority Upgrades are highly recommended to ensure faster delivery times!
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES –
- I sincerely hope that you enjoy your purchase! If there is ever a concern with your order once it arrives please contact me, I’m happy to help.
- Returns and refunds are not given! I always work closely with my clients and send them countless proofs before I ever proceed with the final item. Therefore, you should be happy with the item before I finish the final piece.
- Refunds are possible should any damage occur during shipping on insured items only. Pictures of the damaged item and packaging will be required within 24 hours of receipt, to file an insurance claim. Please contact me for specific details. Refunds will be issued once insurance claims have been fully processed.
- Commissioned/Custom orders are NON-REFUNDABLE.
From the moment, something is fixed in a medium (be it a canvas, on a piece of paper, in a photograph, or in a digital file), it is copyrighted to the person who created it. That would be your artist (Leesha Earea of Little Green Leaf). Even if you’ve given them the idea for the painting, the execution of the final product is copyrighted to them. Copyright gives the artist (Leesha Earea of Little Green Leaf), the right to decide who can use their work and how, whether it can be duplicated or reproduced, and where and how it can be displayed.
ANY WORK CUSTOM/COMMISSIONED OR AN ORIGINAL PIECE THAT IS CREATED/PRODUCED BY LEESHA EAREA OF LITTLE GREEN LEAF, IS COVERED BY THE FOLLOWING COPYRIGHT LAW/TERMS AND ANY CLIENT WHO CONFIRMS THEIR PURCHASE FROM LEESHA EAREA, AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING –
- By ordering an Original or Custom/Commissioned work from Leesha Earea of Little Green Leaf, you agree that Leesha will hold the Copyright on that Piece and no reproductions or copies can be made of it, unless written permission has been given to you by Leesha Earea.
- As Leesha Earea holds the Copyright on every Artwork she creates, she can reproduce, copy, display, publish or make various products from her Original/Custom works, without the permission of the client/customer who commissioned the piece.